I meet Golden Key’s requirements, but I haven’t received an invitation letter. Why not?
Table of Contents
There are several reasons why this may have occurred.
- In the USA; if you just became a sophomore last semester or last quarter, you were not included in the registrar’s list.
- The list from the registrar may have been generated before last semester’s/quarter’s grades were posted.
- If you recently moved, your letter may have been mailed to the wrong address.
- You may have requested the registrar’s office to not include you in the invitations where this is possible.
- For some reason unknown to us, the registrar’s office did not provide us your name or address.
- Your letter of invitation may have been sent to your permanent address.
- The invitation could be lost in the mail.